Muscle Relief Warming Gel 500 mg CBD, 100 ml
Black Friday Gift for order over €100. Use promo code “gift” at checkout. Muscle Relief gel with a warming and relaxing lift. This gel is here to help you relax and recover after working out. A perfect combination of the beneficial ingredients such as CBD oil, the warming agent – Hot Flux, and essential oils. This gel acts through warming therapy, soothing the body and enhancing microcirculation to the applied area.
- Full Spectrum CBD is an effective antioxidant which slows the aging process of your skin, allowing your skin looks fresh and restful.
- Arnica in combination with menthol – this cooling essential oil is used for bruises, aches, sprains, joint pain, muscle soreness and muscle spasms.
- Rosemary Essential Oil is known to reduce pain and inflammation, and strengthen the immune system.
- Vanillyl Butyl Ether (VBE) brings milder warming, a long lasting effect for personal care applications, also enhances microcirculations.
- Camphor is used to relieve pain and reduce itching, increasing local blood flow.
- Piper Nigrum Oil helps absorption and bioavailability.
- Ginger Essential Oil soothes redness, eliminates bacteria and restores colour and radiance to a dull complexion.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free.
What Else You Need to Know: Full Spectrum CBD oil is rich in Phyto-cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, amino acids, vitamins and other active compounds of cannabis sativa. Cannabidiol is a potent antioxidant with anti-inflammatory properties. It is gentle on the skin, preventing skin dryness, helping alleviate skin damage and aid recovery.
Directions: Apply Muscle Relief Gel to sore and aching areas after exercise.
Warnings: For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. If it comes into contact with your eyes, rinse with water to remove. Keep out of reach of children. Designed for Adults.
Other information: Protect this product from extensive heat and direct sunlight.
The product is made on GMP registered facility in the European Union.