Table of Contents
- CBD Buyers Guide by Reakiro CBD
- CBD Hype: Will CBD even go higher than expected?
- Frequently Asked Questions from First-time CBD Buyers: Answered
- What CBD Buyers Need to Look for When Buying CBD Products
- Where to Buy High-Quality CBD Products
- CBD Buyers Guide: Summing It Up!
CBD Buyers Guide by Reakiro CBD
All aboard the CBD hype train! It’s not too late. For prospective CBD buyers who want to jump in and ride the CBD train, getting the gist of it all should be the very first thing you should do. Before buying a CBD product, do the bare minimum—please do the research. Good thing you’re here. Reakiro CBD team has prepared the comprehensive CBD Buyers Guide to make it easy for you to decide. This will give you an overview of everything CBD—including its growth, the CBD consumer market, and the criteria for high-quality CBD in the marketplace right now. So, before any CBD purchase, let’s get to it!
CBD Hype: Will CBD even go higher than expected?
The thing is there will always be naysayers who’ll say the potential of CBD is all a fad. But do they really understand what’s happening right now? Have they seen the CBD effect on other industries? Well, they should try looking harder. All this CBD hype—it’s not a marketing ploy for first-time and loyal CBD buyers. Everything you see is factual. CBD is well-received by a lot of consumers because of its proven positive health benefits. And to make this more interesting—or maybe controversial for some—a lot of research is ongoing as it continues to show a lot of potential every single time we flip a new page on its book.
1. CBD for Health and Wellness - One reason CBD went mainstream easily is because of its potential to improve health and increase the quality of life for CBD buyers. According to Statista, nutraceuticals (which includes CBD tinctures and CBD capsules) are going to top the CBD sales in 2025 . Clearly, the demand for CBD has been increasing because of the growing health consciousness of many people. Even with the growth of the fitness and sports industry, CBD could play its part, too. For example, for golfers, special concoctions of CBD products specialised for golfing are now being made available by CBD manufacturers.
2. CBD for Beauty and Cosmetics - Beauty has a substantial influence on one’s self-esteem. And you know what high self-esteem means? Yes, happiness!  No doubt that CBD will stay, considering that CBD buyers are discovering this new trendy addition to their products as effective . To add, CBD is safe and perfect for any skin type and skin conditions—another reason CBD is well-received in the beauty industry.
Frequently Asked Questions from First-time CBD Buyers: Answered
It’s understandable if you’re still skeptical of CBD usage. Besides, we’ve only scratched the surface of the CBD industry. Now, it’s time to get to the root of it all—to know what CBD is and what its health benefits are to the long-time CBD buyers. To make this easier for you, Reakiro prepared very digestible CBD information in the form of reliable FAQs. We discuss below, point by point and full-scale, the answers to the top questions first-time CBD buyers have:
What is CBD?
CBD, or cannabidiol, is one of the 120 cannabinoids present in the cannabis plant. It’s the second most abundant active compound in cannabis, second to tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC.
Note: CBD and THC are different in terms of how they work. THC is the one responsible for producing the “high”. CBD, on the other hand, is in the spotlight because of its many anecdotal pieces of evidence and scientific researches about its health advantages. Another thing you should know, the legal CBD and CBD-infused products you see in the market right now are mostly from the industrial hemp plant—not the marijuana strain since the marijuana plant is high in THC.
What CBD does to my body?
There are four notable effects on CBD buyers:
- CBD acts on the endocannabinoid system (ECS), particularly the CB1 and CB2 receptors . They inhibit neurotransmission and immune pathways, respectively.
- CBD also activates the TRPV-1, and thus easily gives you pain relief and also anti-inflammatory effects.
- In terms of anxiety reduction, CBD activates the adenosine receptors, which then triggers the release of ‘feel-good’ dopamine hormones.
- And lastly, CBD inhibits fatty acid amide hydrolase (FAAH) which then increases your anandamide, aka “bliss molecule”, levels . To put everything simply: CBD makes the CBD buyers feel better, and even so free from discomfort.
Is CBD right for me?
If CBD buyers take the recommended dosage of their authentic CBD product, then they’ll be enjoying CBD’s benefits in no time. However, if you want to follow this, you’ll have to seek professional advice first before incorporating CBD into your routine. In addition, if you’re looking for a substitute for your prescription medication, CBD is not the absolute answer—unless your clinician, listed on the Specialist Register of the General Medical Council , prescribed cannabis-based products as your medical treatment.
Is CBD safe?
CBD is safe! As for CBD products—know that there’s always risk in buying consumer products, including cannabis-derived products. We’re talking about risks that might even cause severe harm to your health. CBD, just like many things in this world, has also the potential to harm you, especially if mixed with other drugs and even a large amount of THC . For hemp buyers, it’s a must to ensure the product’s authenticity. (Don’t fret, we’ll discuss in the next sections how you can stay away from fake CBD products and keep yourself safe!)
What CBD Buyers Need to Look for When Buying CBD Products
Looking for high-quality CBD and CBD-infused products can intimidate at first, especially if the trends, the researches, and even the regulations around CBD are always changing. And this is normal, especially with how promising CBD is. The last thing you want is to get shammed by CBD frauds who’d want to profit on this health revolution CBD buyers are enjoying, just because they don’t have established criteria when buying high-quality CBD products. So, as much as possible, as a consumer, get informed. We are CBD specialists, so for a start, follow Reakiro’s updated (and compliant) checklist for the best CBD product:
1. Authenticity and Compliance - Businesses who sell CBD products must be approved first by the Food Standards Agency (FSA). FSA ensures the safety of public health, and more so the CBD buyers . So, if your prospect CBD brand hasn’t secured FSA’s approval, then you should continue looking. In addition, trustworthy brands list down all the ingredients, the recommended dosage, the proper CBD administration, the CBD manufacturer’s information, and the lab test results, just to name a few. CBD buyers must demand clarity, transparency, and authenticity always.
2. Reputation - Reputation matters big time, more than they ever know, to consumers. The CBD buyers need to ensure if it’s a CBD oil manufacturer they can trust and buy from it in a long period. The easiest tell is having an intuitive website with complete information about their CBD products, lab testing, transaction methods, and, of course, certifications. Reakiro CBD, for example, is a leading European GMP/HACCP/GHP certified manufacturer and supplier of full-spectrum CBD oils, creams, and capsules. Automatic big points. Plus, there’s a lot of positive feedback for their products. Basically, you can never go wrong with a CBD brand that puts its CBD buyers’ safety and satisfaction first!
3. Ingredients - Three things that CBD buyers should ensure when reading the ingredients list of a CBD product: First, you must ensure that your CBD products contain CBD! You don’t want to be duped. In a 2019 study, 60% of the tested CBD products sold in the UK were labeled with inaccurate CBD content information. 38% advertised more than the CBD content the products have, and one product doesn’t even have any CBD at all . Second, make sure the THC is below 0.2%. This is the legal requirement for CBD products. At least you know it ticks one of the requirements for authenticity. Third, but not least, CBD buyers must know what type of CBD they prefer. There are three:
- Full-spectrum CBD, which contains all the cannabinoids, but contains less than 0.2% THC,
- Broad-spectrum CBD contains most cannabinoids, but contains only traces of THC, and
- CBD Isolates, which only contains pure CBD.
4. Taste - What do CBD oils taste like? Typical, unflavoured CBD oils have a muted taste. Just like any oil, they have that nutty and earthy taste. Most CBD buyers who opt for this mix them with their food and beverages effortlessly. For other options, flavoured CBD oil sprays also have slowly come out of the market; these are perfect for easy and palatable sublingual CBD administration.
5. Price - CBD prices will depend on what variety of products are you going to go for. Reakiro, as one of the top CBD companies in the UK, has a lot to offer—including CBD oils, CBD gummies, and CBD oil sprays. Not only are they affordable, high quality and safety are also ensured for every product. If you’re planning to go big, and for example, are looking for CBD isolate the wholesale UK, there are a lot available. Though buying in bulk is much cheaper than CBD retail, CBD buyers must be mindful of the product's shelf life, storage, and handling.
Where to Buy High-Quality CBD Products
There are a lot of cannabis dispensaries available in Europe. (Such ease, right? Everything’s ready after finally deciding what criteria of CBD product are you looking for.) It’s now time for you to choose what’s more convenient for you. Where can you buy hemp-derived CBD products? Would you rather go online? What payment options does the CBD store have?
- Medical vs. recreational cannabis dispensaries - Recreational cannabis dispensaries shouldn’t exist in the EU as cannabis is illegal to sell, grow, and sell to CBD buyers. Meanwhile, medical cannabis dispensaries are legal since medical cannabis products (including CBD products with low THC) were legalised in 2018. If you ask: Do I need a prescription? For treating medical conditions and their symptoms, yes. However, there are over-the-counter CBD products considered as ‘novel food products’ by the FSA. CBD buyers affirm they feel the CBD effects with these easily available CBD products!
- Online vs Brick-and-mortar cannabis dispensaries - Traditional shoppers might prefer going to physical CBD stores because it enables them to see, feel, and even test the products. However, the effect of the Covid-19 pandemic has dented brick-and-mortar retail but benefitted the e-commerce industry. According to Nielsen, 67% of shoppers, including CBD buyers, have shifted to online grocery shopping during the start of the outbreak . This is perfect for first-time CBD buyers, as you can see everything (lab testing, dosage instructions, reviews, etc.) in just one click. And as soon as you’ve decided, Reakiro CBD delivers your CBD product on your doorstep in just a few days.
- Social Media vs Official E-commerce site CBD shopping - Even if online shopping offers hassle-free and seamless transactions, CBD buyers must still be wary about what e-commerce platform to use. It’s best to go to the CBD brand’s official website than to transact with resellers on social media platforms. To add, CBD companies that partner with third-party merchant providers can most likely ensure a smooth payment process.
CBD Buyers Guide: Summing It Up!
As we see CBD products mushrooming everywhere in Europe, CBD buyers should practise smart shopping behaviour. A checklist of requirements and preferences, just like our CBD Buyers’ Guide, will come in handy! Just remember to always get updated with CBD news and regulations, especially with how the current setting is continually developing. So, when it’s time to purchase (again), you can fully leverage CBD’s potential from the compliant, authentic, and high-quality CBD products. Only reputable CBD manufacturers, like Reakiro, can ensure this, so always double-check the source of your CBD product. Have a wonderful CBD shopping!