Merry Christmas from all the elves at Reakiro! We’ve been working super hard this year and we’re sure you have been too. We also know that Santa is been going above and beyond to make sure everyone gets their presents on time, so we thought we should leave him a little something to show our thanks.
We heard through the elf-net that Santa is actually getting a bit fed up with all the mince pies, which is fair enough, the man eats a lot of them. What he actually prefers is a freshly baked chocolate chip cookie.
But the Christmas Eve shift if long and gruelling, so us elves thought that Santa would really benefit from a special Reakiro Christmas CBD chocolate chip cookie. Infusing the cookies with CBD will help the big guy stay calm when he’s racing against the clock and also relieve his body from lugging around that big sack of presents!
Here's our fun and festive recipe, we hope you enjoy this holiday baking!
Makes 30 Cookies, 3.3mg CBD Per Cookie
- 150g salted butter, softened
- 100mg CBD oil, 20 drops 15% Reakiro CBD Oil
- 80g brown sugar
- 80g white sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 x large egg
- 230g plain white flour
- ½ tsp bicarbonate soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 200g chocolate chips 70%
- Heat the oven to 190C and line with non-stick baking paper.
- Put 150g softened salted butter, 80g brown sugar and 80g granulated sugar and 100mg 20 drops of Reakiro CBD oil in a bowl and beat until creamy.
- Add 2 tsp vanilla extract and 1 large egg.
- Sift 225g plain flour, ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda and ¼ tsp salt into the bowl and mix it in with a wooden spoon.
- Add 200g plain chocolate chips or chunks and stir well.
- Use a teaspoon to make small scoops of the mixture, spacing them well apart on the baking trays. This mixture should make about 30 cookies.
- Bake for 8–10 mins until they are light brown on the edges and still slightly soft in the centre if you press them.
- Leave on the tray for a couple of minutes.
- Serve with a glass of cold milk.
- Put under the Christmas tree for Santa.