Welcome back to Reakiro CBD Kitchen!
Today we’ve got the perfect salad recipe for you with an extra special secret ingredient. That's right you guessed it, CBD!
Adding CBD oil to your food is a perfect way to incorporate it into your lifestyle. It also allows you to get creative in the kitchen and try out some new recipes, or perhaps just something you haven’t made for a while.
Today’s salad recipe works in so many different ways, whether you want it as a side dish to accompany something else or just have it on its own. It’s also great if you’re having people round as you can prepare it ahead of time. This pumpkin salad is also completely vegetarian, gluten free, healthy, and most importantly - tasty!
The flavours in this salad are pretty simple on their own, but when combined and bound together with this special dressing it’s a real crowd pleaser. Roasting the pumpkin brings out the sweet juiciness which is perfectly partnered with the fresh crunch of the leaves and the tang of the feta.
Putting CBD in your salad dressing is the ideal way to hide the earthy flavour if you’re not a fan. But not only does this mask the taste while boosting your meal’s goodness, the raw oil retains all its natural goodness as it stays at room temperature.
You will need:
For the salad
- 600g Pumpkin
- 35g Pumpkin Seeds
- 150g Baby Spinach
- 60g Crumbled Feta
For the dressing
- 50ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Balsamic Glaze
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 dropper Reakiro CBD Oil
- Salt and Pepper
Serves 2 - 3
- Preheat the oven to 220C/430F
- Clean and cut the pumpkin into small cubes. Toss with a drizzle of olive oil and a dash of salt and pepper. Spread out on a baking tray and bake for 20 minutes, then flip and bake for a further 10.
- While the pumpkin is cooking, add all the dressing ingredients together and mix.
- If you wish to, at this point you can toast your seeds or nuts for an extra crunch.
- Place the spinach in a bowl, add the roasted pumpkin, crumble in the feta, sprinkle on the seeds, and drizzle with dressing.
- Mix well and enjoy!
Stick around to find out what’s next in store for Reakiro CBD Kitchen.