Table of Contents
- Reakiro Overview: How to Use CBD Oil for Sleep?
- The Global Struggle of Insufficient Sleep
- CBD Melatonin and Other Sleep Aids
- How does CBD Oil for Sleep Disorders Work?
- Doze off: Know the right CBD Dose for Sleep
- Safety and Precautions Before Buying CBD Oil for Sleep Disorders
- Best CBD Oil for Sleep Europe
Reakiro Overview: How to Use CBD Oil for Sleep?
Detox just to retox, as they say! For those who always have busy days—whether you’re an entrepreneur, a public servant, or a family man—it’s important to cap the day with a good night’s rest. Adults need at least 7 hours of sleep a day to maintain great physical and mental health. And with short-term effects, sleep can immediately help you recuperate from a tiring day and go back as energised as before for the next day! However, unfortunately, some struggle with getting sleep. Sometimes, aside from better sleep practices, they require different sleep aids. In this article, Reakiro discusses how even a little CBD Oil for sleep can be a brilliant solution to your sleep problems. There’s a lot to know!
The Global Struggle of Insufficient Sleep
The potential of CBD oil for sleep disturbances can only not help North America and Europe—it can also benefit many people around the world! Truth is, sleeping is as rare as hen’s teeth for many people globally. In fact, the prevalence of insufficient sleep can be already considered a global pandemic . A big yikes, since this also means many people can be prone to adverse medical conditions. Let’s dive deep into how real sleep problems are before we lobby behind CBD oil for sleep disorders. If you ask: How big of a problem with insufficient sleep are we dealing with globally? Can the potential of CBD oil for sleep help us with this problem? Do other people use CBD Oil for sleep support? Then, you better read on.
- What are the most common sleep disorders? There are 6 known sleep disorders. Before buying CBD oil for sleep problems, know each one foremost. Insomnia, the most common one, is being unable to fall asleep and stay asleep. People with sleep apnea have difficulty breathing when sleeping . Its common symptom is loud snoring. RLS, on the other hand, which affects 29% of adults, involves the powerful urge to move legs when sleeping. The other three sleeping disturbances involve sleep-awake irregularities. First, hypersomnia, which involves not being able to stay awake during the day. Parasomnia is also one, as is most commonly known by others as sleepwalking or sleep eating. Lastly, circadian rhythm disorder—this is all about the messed-up sleep-awake times. Does CBD oil for sleep-awake irregularities work too? Well, we’ll soon get to know!
- What causes sleep disorders? CBD oil for sleep support may help if we find out the causes too! Many factors cause sleep disorders. For some, already-diagnosed diseases, mental illness, or chronic pain causes sleeplessness. (And believe it or not, the CBD Oil for sleep also works for other medical problems.) Your lifestyle is also another cause; if you work on changing shifts, your circadian rhythm may be totally ruined. Your intake can also cause your sleep disorder; caffeine, alcohol, and some medicines contribute to sleep problems . That’s why following proper dosage and safety—just like using CBD oil for sleep—is always mandatory!
- How does the world sleep without CBD Oil for sleep hygiene? More and more adults are becoming more aware of how sleep can play a major factor in one’s wellbeing. However, despite this, 62% still are worried about their sleep patterns as they aren’t sleeping that well. In addition, over 4 out of 10 are claiming their sleep problems have got worse just in the past 5 years . (Quite a big problem that CBD oil for sleep hygiene may solve if given the chance!) Also, according to National Center for Health Statistics, sleep aid use increase in age was apparent and is mostly consumed by women . These data pose an alarming deterioration if we consider public health. CBD oil for sleep hygiene also may work for other health problems, so it’s best to keep our eyes on its future.
CBD Melatonin and Other Sleep Aids
Before the CBD oil for sleep disturbances was discovered, what do people normally do? In an ideal setting, in just 10 or 20 minutes, as soon as your face touches the pillow and you close your eyes, you should already doze off to dreamland. However, for those who have sleep disorders or mere sleep problems, it would take them hours. This causes a lot of worry and anxiety for most people, as they need liveliness for the next day. Career and other plans could be put into derail even if you underperform for just a day. If we lack sleep, a lot of our bodily functions are affected, and we put even our quality of life into ruin. You don’t want this to happen as much as possible. That’s why many people are using sleep aids, natural supplements, and now, the promising CBD oil for sleep problems.
- CBD, or Cannabidiol - One of the common reasons why we can’t sleep at night is because of the stress and anxiety we’re feeling. This is what they say when ‘demons come out at night’. When you’re plagued with worries and fears about the previous day and even the incoming days, sleep won’t come. Good thing, CBD Oil for sleep offers a viable solution. According to a large-scale study, CBD may have helped reduce anxiety scores and improve sleep scores among the respondents . In another study, after administering oral CBD, there was a decrease in cortisol levels and a sedative effect was experienced from it .
- Melatonin - Before CBD oil for sleep support gained popularity, there was always a reliable melatonin supplement! Here’s how it works: Our bodies release the hormone melatonin naturally. At night, ideally, the melatonin levels rise and thus make us feel sleepy. In the morning, when the sun rises, melatonin levels go down. Yes, light exposure can greatly affect your melatonin levels and your body’s circadian rhythm. For those who stay in front of their work laptops till the last minute before bedtime, you’ll definitely have a problem. Aside from using CBD oil for sleep, melatonin sleep aids can help your occasional insomnia and even for prevention of phase shift from jet lags.
- Other natural and herbal supplements - CBD oil for sleep hygiene is not only the alternative being considered, there are other natural supplements used for sleep disorders, including valerian root, chamomile, kava, and even lavender. We have used these alternatives for centuries (just like cannabis) because pieces of evidence point to their effect on anxiety reduction and sleep improvement, especially for the insomniac. Does CBD oil for sleep support compete well with them? We need more research for CBD to truly showcase its power.
- Long-term use of Sleep Aids (including CBD oil for sleep hygiene) - With the ubiquity of sleep aids, you can easily get that most sought rest. And same goes when searching for CBD oil for sleep problems. However, even though it’s appealing to just drink a cup of chamomile tea or pop in a chewable 5mg melatonin before bed, sleep aids must be taken in moderation. Side effects are present even if it’s just melatonin or natural sleep support. To give you an overview, excessive kava can damage your liver, chamomile is bad for pregnant women, and excessive melatonin can cause blood thinning. There are more things you need to know about sleep aids, including CBD oil for sleep, so better do your research first.
How does CBD Oil for Sleep Disorders Work?
As much as possible, we want to get the most out of our sleep. Using CBD oil for sleep aid may help our bodies function normally by aiding in the normal regulation of melatonin levels and cortisol levels. There are many studies done about the hemp plant’s possible benefits. For first-time users, it’s best to not get swayed first with all the hype surrounding CBD oil for sleep, and just go look for the established shreds of evidence. Here are some that support the potential of CBD oil for sleep:
- CBD Oil for sleep-deprived insomniacs: People suffering from insomnia have high cortisol levels at night. A normal body should find this stress hormone peaking in the morning, ideally. When cortisol levels are high, you’re more alert and livelier to do tasks other than sleep. Using CBD oil for sleep might help. In a study, it was observed that those who took 300 to 600mg of CBD oil for sleep and anxiety had lower cortisol levels. Though the respondents’ other drugs (i.e., psychiatric medication) weren’t taken into account in the said study, the scientists haven’t discounted the evidence that CBD oil for sleep may have aid at the very least.
- CBD Oil for sleep problems (including nightmares) concerning REM: REM, or the Rapid Eye Movement, is the fourth stage of your sleep, and the deepest stage too. This is where dreams occur, and most importantly, it is when the areas of our brain essential for learning are refreshed and kept healthy. However, for those who experience REM sleep behaviour disorder (RBD), this doesn’t happen. Instead, nightmares occur and to some extent, can cause severe diseases. CBD oil for sleep quality with REM problems has shown promise. In a study describing the effects of CBD on the RBD symptoms in Parkinson’s disease patients, it’s been concluded that CBD can control the symptoms of RBD, including nightmare and parasomnia.
- CBD Oil for Sleep Excessiveness: If you may use CBD oil for sleep deprivation, why not consider using CBD oil for sleep excessiveness? This isn’t all hype, this is backed by science, of course! According to a study, CBD has potential effects as a wake-promoting agent. In another study, it was explained that when CBD was administered to the lateral hypothalamus (LH) or dorsal raphe nuclei (DRN), wakefulness was significantly enhanced. So, if you’re buying CBD oil for sleep, you may also tap into its wake-inducing potential if you take it during the day.
Doze off: Know the right CBD Dose for Sleep
Evidence and studies are great tools to help you decide if you want to try CBD oil for sleep problems. Of course, not only do we note the positive effects, but we must also note the side effects. Being said that, you must also know how CBD oil for sleep can fit into your routine or even your entire lifestyle. Will taking CBD oil for sleep hinder your activities in the morning? Is it correct to consume CBD oil for sleep during dinner? How about mixing CBD oil for sleep with my chamomile tea—would that be okay? No worries, the Reakiro CBD team got all the answers below!
- How do you take CBD Oil for sleep? It’s crucial to decide on what’s the right CBD administration for you since you’re going to incorporate CBD oil for sleep problems on days that you need it. As much as possible, you must choose the method that doesn’t feel much like a chore. Taking into mind the taste, flavours, and other ingredients that come with your CBD oil for sleep can definitely help in deciding, too. Know more about the two ways on how to experience the potential benefits of CBD oil for sleep.
- Sublingual - Sublingual administration of CBD Oil for sleep problems involves placing under your tongue and holding it there for thirty seconds. This is a growing trend right now when taking hemp seed oil for sleep hygiene. Administering CBD oil for sleep in this way is popular for certain reasons. The existence of thin mucous membranes under the tongue makes it easy for CBD to travel to your bloodstream, as opposed to ingesting CBD oil for sleep.
- Ingesting CBD - Flexibility—this is one of the reasons why people buy CBD oil for sleep and other problems. Not only can you put CBD oil for sleep purposes under your tongue, but some CBD users add them to their food and beverages too. Pure CBD oil for sleep hygiene might have an earthy and grassy taste, and this might throw some first-time CBD users off. It is to note however though most of the over-the-counter CBD oil for sleep disorders right now, especially Reakiro CBD, come with palatable ingredients that CBD users absolutely love.
- How many drops of CBD oil for sleep? Foremost, when taking medication and supplements, bioavailability is the factor that you should look at. The quicker CBD reaches the bloodstream, the quicker you may experience the potential benefits of CBD oil for sleep. Intake of CBD oil for sleep should be the quickest and safest (since vaping poses more serious side effects). And to optimise the hemp oil benefits, follow the dosage instructions. Reakiro CBD oil for sleep highly suggests that you don’t exceed the 70mg daily limit, and to take only 5 drops—25 mg of CBD oil for sleep problems—twice a day. It’s the CBD manufacturer who knows best.
- When to take CBD oil for Sleep? There’s no specific time. It’s not a one-size-fits-all when enjoying CBD oil for sleep effects. The rule of thumb is always to follow the manufacturer’s instructions, as mentioned a while ago. However, some other CBD users find it helpful to mix it with their favourite sleep regimens. For example, the recommended drops of CBD oil can be added to recipes with ingredients that are high in melatonin (goji berries, tart cherries, etc.)
- Aside from taking CBD oil for sleep, consider other CBD-infused Products for Sleep Quality. If taking CBD oil for sleep hygiene improvement feels like it’s not enough, even though it has high bioavailability, then why not consider experiencing CBD in other ways? Even though CBD topicals have very low bioavailability, there are still people who have noticed effects from it. So, here are other CBD-infused products worth considering aside from taking CBD oil for sleep:
- CBD oil for sleep vs CBD Bath Bombs - The urge to hop in the bathtub, fill it with warm water and throw in some bath bombs to relax before bed is backed by science! According to a study, bathing for 90 minutes with water at 40° to 43°C before bed helped improve the quality of sleep for the respondents. You don’t have to necessarily use CBD bath bombs, as they’re only little to no evidence it could work unless mixed with other ingredients. You can try, but taking CBD oil for sleep hygiene would still be far better!
- CBD oil for sleep vs CBD Creams or CBD Salves - Even a ten-minute massage of CBD cream, or any topicals for that matter, can help you overcome stress and its symptoms. Why not massage enough amount for a few minutes before you hit the sack? Not only do you get the possible effects from the CBD oil for sleep quality, but you also get even a little from the CBD topicals!
- CBD oil for sleep vs CBD essential oils - Inhalation of legal cannabis essential oil affects brain wave activities, causing changes in stress, anxiety, and depression according to a study. So, aside from taking the recommended dosage of CBD oil for sleep, it may help to get the help of CBD essential oils to prepare you for a good night’s rest. In addition, another product, the CBD sleep spray EU, may also be great at prepping a relaxing ambience in your room.
Safety and Precautions Before Buying CBD Oil for Sleep Disorders
One of the best practices when buying any consumer products, especially CBD oil for sleep matters, is to check certifications. Look at the manufacturer’s background. Reakiro CBD, for example, has secured a European HACCP/GMP certification as manufacturer and supplier of CBD oil for sleep problems—whether it be full-spectrum or broad-spectrum. In addition, every CBD oil for sleep disorder should undergo third-party lab testing, be labelled properly, and have the proper CBD dosage instructions and precautions, like:
- Don’t mix CBD Oil for sleep with other medications. Since enzymes in the liver break medications down. As much as possible, when taking CBD oil for sleep, we must not allow ‘altered concentration’ to happen as CBD can interfere with the drug effects. Ask your medical doctor first on how you can incorporate CBD Oil for sleep support and even other sleep aid supplements.
- Take only the recommended dosage of CBD oil for sleep disorders. CBD isn’t risk-free, just like any other thing in this world. As you increase your intake of CBD oil for sleep, there’s no assurance that effects also will increase. Follow Reakiro CBD’s instructions, to take only what we recommend in a day. Sometimes, sleep improvements do not happen in minutes, hours, and even days. For CBD oil for sleep matters to work, you just need to let it do its job—be patient.
- Don’t administer CBD oil for sleep problems of kids, pregnant women, and breastfeeding women. Seek professional help before medicating CBD oil for sleep issues. We know that one of the pregnancy symptoms is sleeping difficulty because of backaches and the likes. However, taking CBD oil for sleep problems that have high THC can cause problems to the baby’s brain development.
- CBD Oil for sleep disorders is not a prescription drug substitute. Though there’s potential in CBD oil for sleep issues, it does not treat any sleep problems, especially chronic sleep disorders. Though there have been pieces of evidence, as mentioned before in this article, on how’s there’s promise in CBD oil for sleep disorders, it still needs further and in-depth research.
Best CBD Oil for Sleep Europe
With how sleep disorders have become pretty common, especially with how work has shifted and with how tech usage has increased nowadays. Though this is distressing, it is also to be noted that more and more are realising how important detox is now and then. Thus, they’re considering using the best CBD oil for sleep disorders. Of course, one’s knee-jerk reaction should be to consult the doctor—no doubt! But to have a better future, a better life, it may also help to look into CBD’s potential benefits. Besides the optimistic mindset, a healthy lifestyle, and a balanced diet, adding Reakiro CBD oil for sleep hygiene improvement to your routine may greatly help!