Reakiro is proud to present our award from OriGym
Reakiro CBD Muscle Relief Cooling Gel is OriGym approved!
Reakiro CBD Muscle Relief Cooling Gel was awarded by OriGym
Known for being one of the most trusted education providers in the health and fitness industry, OriGym assists current and future personal training in accomplishing their goals by allowing them to unlock their true potential.
Being partnered with the largest awarding organisation, Focus Awards means that all OriGym courses are recognised internationally. They boast the highest employment rate in the industry, with 92% of students being placed into work after completing their courses. OriGym provides a community of driven and like-minded individuals for everyone choosing to pursue their exceptional qualification. Founded on the principle of providing high quality training in an accessible way, OriGym puts their students at the centre of their service. They are devoted to allowing anyone interested with the ability to take part in their course by providing multiple study methods in each course.
Focused on all aspects of a healthy wellbeing, OriGym published an article on their blog discussing the “15 Best CBD Oils for Pain Relief.” There, they ranked Reakiro CBD Muscle Relief Cooling Gel as number four in the United Kingdom. They wrote how “by combining active ingredients such as CBD, menthol, and essential oils, Reakiro offers a muscle relaxant designed to increase circulation within the area of application.” Talking about how Reakiro is an ethically conscious CBD brand, they explain how the gel is both suitable for vegans and cruelty free. Most importantly they list the impressive ingredient list alongside explanations for the benefits of each product. For example:
- Full Spectrum CBD - This gel is rich in Phyto-cannabinoids, meaning that it provides our body with a deeper sense of therapeutic relaxation, whilst also providing our body with additional amino acids and vitamins.
- Arnica - The known effect of arnica is that it is used to produce a cooling sensation, ideal to treat bruises, aches and muscle spasms.
- Bulgarian Scots Pine Oil - The effects of this pine oil are that it makes the gels antibacterial, antifungal, antiseptic and increases the antirheumatic properties. Pine oil has also historically been known to reduce muscular stiffness.
- Peppermint Oil - Used to reduce general aches and pains.
- Wintergreen Oil - Is commonly known as one of the most effective anti-inflammatory compounds in the world.
Lastly, they mention how in order to reap the full benefits of this CBD treatment, it's important to massage the gel into the sore or injured areas following a bout of exercise. They recommended trying to incorporate this gentle massage into your daily warm down routine.
With an exceptional gym in support of our products, Reakiro is proud to present our award from OriGym. It is an honor to be able to say that our CBD Muscle Relief Cooling Gel is OriGym approved!
Read original “15 Best CBD Oils for Pain Relief of 2021”